Destin is beyond beautiful with it’s pristine beaches, soft, sugary sand and beautiful clear, aqua waters of the Gulf of Mexico. If you find yourself planning your 2021 vacation on the Emerald Coast, here are 5 Must Do’s in Destin this summer!
Get yourself ready for the time of a lifetime! Whether on the water, in the air or in your belly, the Destin, Florida area has you covered! Pontoon boating, parasailing and eating at local restaurants are among the favorites of the drones of tourists that visit each year. Are you looking for traditional fun such as fishing and building sandcastles or more exciting things like go-karting, water parks and flyboarding? We’ve got you covered…… Here’s the 5 Must Do’s in Destin this Summer! (with or without the kids!)
1. Book a fishing charter! Destin is known as the “Luckiest Fishing Village” for a reason! Check out all the adventures that Destin’s Premier Fishing Charters, “Panhandle Fishing Charters” has to offer. From Kid’s trips, shark fishing, Bay and Gulf excursions to Bow Fishing and more- you’ll find it all here!
2. Pontoon boats are a great way to relax while cruising the Emerald Coast.
Didn’t bring your own boat? No worries, RMR Watersports has plenty of pontoon rentals, serving the Destin area! Not ready to be promoted to Captain? No problem, a skipper can be provided for an additional charge. Additionally, they offer Crab Island, sunset and dolphin cruises! RMR Watersports is located at the Ft. Walton Beach Yacht Basin 104 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW Fort Walton Beach FL, 32548. Visit them online at http://destinfishingboatrentals.com/.
3. Direct your attention to the sky while on any sugar-white sand beach in the area, and you’re sure to see parasailing. Take in the beauty of the Emerald Coast from a new perspective with Fort Walton Beach Parasail!
At our beautiful beach parasailing location we also offer: sunset parasailing, parasail and banana boat combo rides and dolphin cruises. The kids will love the banana boat ride and you might even see a sea turtle or a dolphin.
Ft. Walton Beach Parasail offers the ONLY parasail service operating on Fort Walton Beach and the most convenient location. We also offer PRIVATE FIREWORKS CRUISES on Thursdays during the summer. In addition, we offer different beach locations giving the customer a convenient choice.
4. Fear of heights holding you back? Enjoy the spectacular view while making your taste buds happy at The Local’s Eatery!
The Local’s Public House Eatery, located at 113 John Sims Parkway W., features an assortment of seafood, chicken, steak, smoked meats, hearty entrees and local vegetables…. all made fresh by Chef Cory Hassett, a well known and award winning chef! You can enjoy the dishes inside the restaurant, or with the magnificent view of Boggy Bayou under our covered patio. The “Local’s” also features two wooden garage-style doors that open up the restaurant during beautiful, sunny days.
Did you catch your own fish but don’t want to cook them yourself? Head on down to The Local’s and they’ll gladly prepare your catch to order, along with sides of your choice!
5. Book with the best! Kimberly Lang Rental Properties.
KIMBERLY LANG RENTAL PROPERTIES is a small, family-owned, property management company based in the Emerald Coast of the Panhandle of Florida, focusing on Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Miramar Beach and Okaloosa Island. We go the extra mile by providing extra linens, paper products ad cleaning products so you do not have to waste your vacation shopping for these items when you arrive.